It’s the perfect hat trick: providing food to those in need, supporting local organizations, and cheering on the Tampa Bay Lightning! Mosaic was proud to partner with the Bolts through our Goals for Food program to donate $70,000 and over 800lbs of food to local hunger relief organizations. But the Bolts didn’t stop with the regular season, and neither did we!
The Bolts gave it their all, scoring 38 goals at home over four rounds to raise an additional $19,000, bringing our total donation to $89,000!
We are incredibly honored to share that each organization below will receive $6,357:
- All Faiths Food Bank
- Cutting Edge Ministries
- Emergency Care Help Organization, Inc. of Brandon
- Feeding Florida
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Giving Alliance of Myakka City
- Hardee Help Center
- Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- Help of Fort Meade
- Meals On Wheels of Tampa
- Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee, Inc.
- Mulberry Community Service Center
- United Food Bank & Services of Plant City
- VISTE – Volunteers in Service to the Elderly
Thank you to everyone who supported our Goals for Food program by donating, volunteering, or cheering! We are thrilled to provide a crucial assist to our community when they need it most.
Watch the short video here: