For just over 3,000 Mosaic phosphate employees in Florida, the communities where we operate also are our homes – where we live, work, play and raise our children. We want what every other Floridian wants – a good quality of life, clean air and water, and a robust economy that provides good jobs.
It’s what motivates us to give our time and energy in support of countless activities throughout Polk County.
Investing in the communities where we operate is one of our core values. Through programs, activities and grants that focus on food, water and the local community, we’re making a difference in Polk County by providing support to:
- Polk County Farm Bureau
- 4H and FFA programs
- VISTE (Volunteers in Service to the Elderly)
- Polk County Agri-Fest
- Local Backpack Feeding Programs
- Bartow Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Mulberry Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Meade Chamber of Commerce
- Mulberry Community Service Center
Click here to learn more about our community grant guidelines and eligibility, and get the application process started.