For just over 3,000 Mosaic phosphate employees in Florida, the communities where we operate also are our homes – where we live, work, play and raise our children. We want what every other Floridian wants – a good quality of life, clean air and water, and a robust economy that provides good jobs.
It’s what motivates us to give our time and energy in support of countless activities throughout Manatee County.
Investing in the communities where we operate is one of our core values. Through programs, activities and grants that focus on food, water and the local community, we’re making a difference in Manatee County by providing support to:
- The Manatee County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Manatee
- Annual Dinner
- Monthly Luncheons
- Suncoast Campaign for Grade Level Reading
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
- Manatee Education Foundation
- Manatee County Public Schools
- Florida Railroad Museum
- Duette Community Association
- The Giving Alliance of Myakka City
Click here to learn more about our community grant guidelines and eligibility, and get the application process started.