For the 3,000 Mosaic phosphate employees in Florida, the communities where we operate also are our homes – where we live, work, play and raise our children. We want what every other Floridian wants – a good quality of life, clean air and water, and a healthy economy that supports good-paying jobs.
It’s what motivates us to give our time and energy in support of countless activities throughout Hardee County.
Investing in the communities where we operate is one of our core values. Through programs, activities and grants that focus on food, water and the local community, we’re making a difference in Hardee County by providing support to:
- Hardee County Chamber
- Community Partner Leadership Class
- Annual Dinner
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Main Street Wauchula
- The Hardee County Fair (Sponsor and Exhibitor)
- Advent Health Foundation
- Hardee Help Center
- 4-H Clover Leaf Foundation
- Hardee County Education Foundation
- Hardee County Athletic Foundation
- Hardee County School District Programs – STEM, Culinary, Academic Team, AVID
- Youth Sports
Click here to learn more about our community grant guidelines and eligibility, and get the application process started.